Re: Configure Server To Run In Windows Vista

I've seen the other answers here, but I have both Apache and Tomcat
running without issues on Windows Vista.... I turned off UAC... and...
I'm sure we'll here the gasps at my suggestion, but I've been running
Vista this way for 2 years with not a single issue nor intrusion!

There is no absolute rule that UAC be kept running on Vista systems.
Just make sure you have a good Virus scanning tool installed before
turning it off.