Re: Log output from fprintf(stdout, ...)

Thanks, Tom. It was helpful. However, I also use the part of code which
contains fprintfs in another context, so I really need those fprintfs. And
moreover I don't want to consider those messages as apache log messages.

So the question remains, is it possible to log messages sent to stdout and
stderr?
The possible temporary solution is to run Apache in non-daemon mode and
redirect its output to a file.