RE: Use of NoProxy without a DNS lookup

Chris,
	Thanks for those suggestions.  The LAN is only connected to the
main network via a satellite link, which is slow and expensive.  I am
working on an intelligent DNS server that will only process requests
when a user is logged on, but this won't be available for a few months
yet.

In the mean time I've split the main Apache server into two virtual
servers - port 80 is used for intranet traffic and port 8080 is the
proxy server - hence there is no need for the NoProxy directive.

Thanks for your help

Dave