RE: Apache recycle

I am referring to when Apache reaches max connections and should start a new child process.

-----Original Message-----
From: André Warnier [mailto:aw@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 2:53 PM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Apache recycle

Richard Schoenig wrote:

> We are having issues with Apache 2.059 on windows when it recycles.
I have been hanging around for a while here, but I've never heard of the
word "recycle" in connection with Apache.
Would you mind to explain ?

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access or use by any other person to this internet email is not authorized and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete or destroy this email. If you do not wish to receive future emails from this sender, please reply directly to this email requesting you be removed from any mailing list.