Regarding modules mod_fastcgi, mod_perl and mod_oprocmgr.

Hi Guys

I have to completely replace the Apache 1.3 HTTP server with Apache 2.2.

In Apache 1.3 modules like mod_fastcgi, mod_perl and mod_oprocmgr are present.

Now I just wanted to confirm two things,

1) If our application does not use any CGI or perl scripts, Is it necessary to have the modules like mod_perl and mod_fastcgi to be present in the sever.

2) mod_oprocmgr is configured in Apache 1.3 and when I am looking to configure the mod_oprocmgr for Apache 2.2, the module (.so) file is not present.

  • Now my question is - Is this module not required in Apache 2.2?
  • If it is required, how could I install and configure this module.

Any help will be really appreciated.

Thanks

Tarun

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and any attachment are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you are not the intended recipient please telephone or e-mail the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system.