Re: HTTPS configuration issue with multiple virtual host

J. Bakshi wrote:
> I have already googled lot and found it is not possible to use the same
> port as https for all the virtual hosts.

Yes it is. You can use different IP addresses, or you can just use one
ip address for all of them. What will happen in this last case is that
all the VHosts will use the same certificate, so the user will be
presented with an error message that the name of the certificate doesn't
match the hostname. Unless you get a * certificate (that is expensive).

If you don't mind the problem, you can use the same certificate for all
the hosts.

Davide

--
Don't bother arguing with a Windows User. The same people that tell you
that a Windows program is as good as a Linux program would also tell you