HTTPS configuration issue with multiple virtual host

Hello,

I have already googled lot and found it is not possible to use the same
port as https for all the virtual hosts. debian is an exception but I
have not dig it as my server is based on suse. In one of my virtual host
I have configured SSL for it by  * Listen 443*  and both http and https
is running well for that domain. I have 2 question about SSL in multiple
virtual host

1> If some one visit the other virtual hosts by https; he comes to that
particular site which have SSL configured for it. How can I prevent this
? I have already tried to put a confiuguration in error.conf ( which is
loaded first here and acts as a default server ) but mentioning again
the port 443 here conflicts with already mentioned https configuration

2> Is there by chance any new technique to implement SSL for muliple
virtual hosts in SuSe / common for all linux ?

Kindly let me aware.
thanks