Re: Enable Send file - SAN

On 12.03.09 10:29, singh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> We have a server 64 bit Linux and SAN is connected to this box locally.

What filesystem?

> Amazing thing is if i enable send file then ONLY images got broken and not
> html files. I am sure apache treats images in seperate way then htmls but
> i dont have vision far from that ..

Apache usually doesn't "treat images in separate way" unless you tell it to,
e.g. parse it with any module that may change the content (includes, php,
charset_lite etc).

If anything gets broken with EnableSendFile turned on, but works when it's
turned off, then it's apparently a problem of EnableSendFile.

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
A day without sunshine is like, night.