Re: Enable Send file - SAN

Thanks for the reply ,

We have a server 64 bit Linux and SAN is connected to this box locally.

Amazing thing is if i enable send file then ONLY images got broken and not
html files. I am sure apache treats images in seperate way then htmls but
i dont have vision far from that ..

And if use fiddler then i can see repose 200 for images but they never
apear so it feels like apache deleivers it but some where os dont to NIc..

any pointers ?