Re: Re: problem with url encoding for apache server as load balancing server

in schema:

me -- url with values encoded in utf-8 --> tomcat nodes  (ok)
me -- url with values encoded in iso... --> apache ---> tomcat nodes (ok)
me -- url with values encoded in utf8 ---> apache --> tomcat nodes (bad)

I want this last one to be ok!

any ideas?

--
Un saludo,