Re: Help - Name Server - Maybe

My mistake...I didn't see that there are significant number of replies to your thread.  I believe the problem is with the router or the nameserver.  I had similar problems when using one of the free domain name servers. I ended up switching to another service and it worked much better.   I have had good luck with:
http://www.dyndns.com/

Specifically here:
http://www.dyndns.com/services/dns/dyndns/

And definitely read this....it tells you step by step what to do, and also has a fix for your machine getting a new IP address with every reboot.
http://www.dyndns.com/services/dns/dyndns/howto.html

Read ALL the related documentation before making changes to your system so you understand how everything plays together.

When you get your system working with a dynamic IP, you could, alternatively configure your router to assign a static ip address to your machine, which would eliminate one variable.
Good luck