install ques

I have downloaded and installed the new version of apache for windows xp first time user I can reach my server internally but not externally

Spoke with smc for router support and turned on port 80 for port forwarding smc says that the other ports that need to be setup for port forwarding come from the apache software is this true?? And if so where in apache do I look for that info any help is appreciated.

Martin J Enright

VP

High-Tek of Southwest Florida Inc.

(239) 643-1459