Re: apache 2.0.52

Sorry, I can't provide any help with your problem, but in the future,
please use more descriptive subject lines. Specifyng in the body of
your message what version you're using is always good, but it doesn't
make a very helpful subject line. You're more likely to get [helpful]
problem. Apache is not a category in this case, because this is the
mailing list for Apache, so just about every message is on that
subject.

Best of luck with your problem.
-Brian

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 7:00 AM, Aftab Alam - IT <AAlam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi ,
>

> I have apache 2.0.52 running on Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 4
> (Nahant Update 6), I have a issue while running apache, it shows me lot of
> PID of HTTPS while using top command
>
> And it using my all the memory..
>

> Let me know what kind of problem it is…..
>

> Attached is the snap shot of top command for your ref.
>

> Regards
>
> aftab
>
> ________________________________
> for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient,
> please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further,
> you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to
> any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain
> viruses. TSR Darashaw Ltd. has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize
> this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of
> any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before
> opening the e-mail or attachment. TSR Darashaw Ltd. reserves the right to
> monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail
> TSR Darashaw Ltd's e-mail system.

Key Id: 0x3AA70848
Available from: http://pgp.mit.edu/