apache 2.0.52

Hi ,

I have apache 2.0.52 running on Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 4 (Nahant Update 6), I have a issue while running apache, it shows me lot of PID of HTTPS while using top command

And it using my all the memory..

Let me know what kind of problem it is…..

Attached is the snap shot of top command for your ref.

Regards

aftab

This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. TSR Darashaw Ltd. has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. TSR Darashaw Ltd. reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the TSR Darashaw Ltd's e-mail system.