Re: Apache Perl/CGI Question

Hi Michael, thanks for your response.

2009/1/9 Michael Ludwig <mlu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> What about setting up various Apache instances for your developers?

I can't see that this would help. I cannot even tell the apache server
root config to run .pl scripts with a given interpreter. I can only
chose between shebang and win registry to select perl executable from.

Perhaps I'm really thinking too complicated? But on our IIS (to be
shut down) it's part of the server setting to select the runnable for
cgi-scripts. This was very useful, but there's no problem to find a
completly different solution that is practible without running apache
on all of the developer's pcs. (even this is not enough, because
everyone needs access to different perl.exes).

Günther

> PS: Wunderschöner Nachname!
Danke. Ich hab ein bisschen respekt davor dumme fragen unter realnamen
in archivierten mailinglisten zu stellen ;)