Re: Apache Perl/CGI Question

Günther Kastenfrosch schrieb:
I would like to set different vhosts to call the _same_ .pl file via
cgi using _different_perl_executables_.

I think in order for this to work, you'd have to pass the name of
your vhost along to the CGI handler, in order to then decide which
interpreter to fire up.

I don't think that's supported, but I may be wrong.

What about setting up various Apache instances for your developers?
Things such as the port to listen on, the document root, and of course
the Perl interpreter to use, can be configured based on the user ID. At
least on UNIX, that's a piece of cake; don't know how difficult it is to
get this to work on Windows.

Michael Ludwig

PS: Wunderschöner Nachname!