Basic Config File Question

First off I hope I am posting to this mail group correctly. If not please let me know.

I am assuming that this email will be sent out (broadcasted) to the rest of those on the mailing list.

Second here is my question, I just configured phpmyadmin to work on my main server, I would like to protect the files within the directory (see below) from others accessing them. My config file (posted below) is rather simple, however when I follow what I have seen online I can’t seem to figure out how to block access from the outside and allow access on my internal network to my work computer at ip address 192.168.1.4. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated, even if it is just a link to a good resource on how to do this.

MY CONFIG FILE

ServerRoot "D:/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2"

Include conf/mods.conf

Listen 192.168.1.1:80

NameVirtualHost 192.168.1.1

<VirtualHost www.geoginfo.com>

ServerAdmin mbhoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx

ServerName www.geoginfo.com:80

DocumentRoot "D:/geoginfo/htdocs"

ErrorLog "logs/error.log"

TransferLog "logs/access.log"

LimitRequestBody 268435459

<Directory D:\geoginfo\htdocs\phpmyadmin>

order allow,deny

deny from all

</Directory>

<Files .htaccess>