RE: Location/locationmatch on Windows install

Thanks Andre,

I'm all for trying anything at this point, no matter how far of a long shot it is.

Here was my latest test:

<VirtualHost *:81>
    ServerName yippidy.doodaa.com
    DocumentRoot "D:/oas10gR2/Apache/Apache/htdocs/testfororacle"
    DirectoryIndex index.htm
    Alias /htdocs D:/oas10gR2/Apache/Apache/htdocs/

    <Location /htdocs>
        order deny,allow
        allow from all
        RewriteEngine On
        RewriteRule ^/(.*)$ http://yippidy.doodaa.com/index.html.en [L,R]
    </Location>

</VirtualHost>

I then tried going to the url http://yippidy.doodaa.com/htdocs/testfororacle/index.html hoping it would rewrite to http://yippidy.doodaa.com/index.html.en, but alas, it did not :-(

Put the exact same code in on a Linux box, it worked perfectly fine!

Todd

--
Todd Randall
Sr. Programmer/Analyst - Oracle DBA