Re: I18N, HTTP 2.0 ?

William, Nick,

William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
[...]

The reason your search was futile is that you want to focus on searching
internet-draft where there are proposals in this sphere.  Also watch the
dependencies of the http draft, many of those have also evolved and are
beginning to solve the utf8 situation.

You may be right, and maybe my broad brush was due to a lack of
information. I am an experienced searcher, but I may have been looking
in the wrong places.  If there exist solutions or proposals in this
area that I failed to find, could you provide some relevant links ?

Thanks.