Re: Address rewriting with mod_rewrite

Il martedì 7 ottobre 2008 16:41:50 Krist van Besien ha scritto:
> What you have to understand is that RewriteRules operate on the
> requests that are sent from the browser to the server, not the other
> way round.
> So what you can do with a rewrite rule is make it possible for a
> browser to request A, and get B in stead.
Thinking and reading more about...

> I think you obviously want to hide the "index.php?pagina=home" from
> the user. So what you want is that when a user requests
> http://www.giovannifornero.net/
> het gets
> http://www.giovannifornero.net/index.php?pagina=home
> but the address bar in the browser does remain
> "http://www.giovannifornero.net/";
Yes. This happen if I start from http://www.giovannifornero.net,
go in another page abd come back ho home clicking
non the "Home" voice on the menu bar. This time
I obtain the long PHP address.

> Ofcourse, this is not the end. You might have to look at the links
> that are in the page that index.php generates...
Not easy for me... Just learning...

> Is this by any chance a CMS you've installed? If so, which one?
No, it's a little site create by myself

Thanx
MS

--