RE: Apache Conf. Issue - SVN

Krist,

Hmmm ... the server was originally only setup to serve SVN and was setup
with SSL.  I added Trac to it on a different VirtualHost without thinking
about the SSL issue and it still appears to be working.  But, yeah, if I had
thought through it I would have realized that you are not supposed to be
able to do this and can't with IIS at least.

For the SVN virtual host, the documentRoot parameter is set to "C:/Program
Files/VisualSVN Server".  Within the "/" location block, the SVNIndexXSLT
parameter is set to "/htdocs/svnindex.xsl", thus the full file system path
to the XSLT file is "C:/Program Files/VisualSVN Server/htdocs/svnindex.xsl"
which is correct and valid.  One suggestion I found online was to have a
separate location block for "/htdocs" where DAV was disabled and this is
what I have.  The full config is shown below.

	DocumentRoot 		"C:/Program Files/VisualSVN Server"

	<Location "/" >
		DAV svn

		SVNParentPath		"F:\Repositories"
		SVNListParentPath	on
		SVNIndexXSLT		"/htdocs/svnindex.xsl"

		AuthName		"Subversion Repositories"
		AuthType		Basic
		AuthBasicProvider	file
		AuthUserFile		"F:/Repositories/htpasswd"
		AuthzSVNAccessFile	"F:/Repositories/authz"

		require valid-user
	</Location>

	<Location "/htdocs" >
		DAV off