Writing too much to stderr kill apache 2.2.9 on windows

Hello!

Windows 2003, Apache 2.2.9, active state perl.
There is a huge script which does a lot of data
manip and working with mysql.  Suddenly, when number of
products in orders grew it stopped working.
The script's perl precess was in the memory, but
there were no lines in access log or error log AT ALL.

After 2 days of figuring out what was going on we discovered that
too many warn were stopping the process. We deleted  warn
statements and it started to work again.

It work before because there not too many products in orders
and since warn is in the loop the overall warn ouput was
with some kind of limit. After number of products grew the
warn output grew a lot more and everything stopped.

The weird thing is that is such case there is no record in the
access log and not even a part of warn output. So, i thinks,
that apache under windows writes all logs in a bufferred manner
and only after cgi script finished.  I guess too many warn
statements fill up that stderr buffer and after that script waits for the
buffer to become free and apache does not free it.

This seems to be a terrible feature for debugging process.
Any comments?

--
Artem