Re: Apache, Jboss and mod_jk

Ok, I found what's wrong!

Following what André said, I looked for other file called "httpd.conf" in my
computer and I found some files under the folder /etc/httpd.

Here there aren't all the files of Apache, but there is the httpd.conf which
is working with Apache.
So I need to modify this file, first of all!

Therefore, my question is: is it normal this way of distributing the
configuration file in different folders?
Why not connecting Apache with the httpd.conf that you can find in the
Apache folder (/usr/apache2/conf)?

I'm sorry if these questions are maybe trivial, but I try to understand! =)

Thanks

Max

-----
http://www.pcguide.netsons.org http://www.pcguide.netsons.org