Re: Apache, Jboss and mod_jk

Hi André

The version of Apache isn't an Apache "packaged" for Fedora.
I downloaded the .tar.gz version from http://httpd.apache.org and then I
configured and installed it!
The installation created the folder /usr/apache2, specified with the command
"./configure --prefix=/usr/apache2".

I start, restart and stop Apache with the command:
apachectl start
apachectl restart
apachectl stop
and I see the result in the access_log and error_log, that are in the folder
/var/log/httpd.

I modify and add other files for the configuration of mod_jk in the folder
/usr/apache2.

I try to find if I have other configuration files in this computer...

Max

-----
http://www.pcguide.netsons.org http://www.pcguide.netsons.org