Apache 2.0.61 - Tomcat 6.0 - Due to the presence of characters known to be used in Cross SiteScripting attacks - 403 Forbidden

Hello,

We have an existing intranet web application running on Tomcat 6.0 (on port 8080). Now, we installed Apache 2.0.61 (running on port 80) and installed mod_jk connector that will forward the requests to Tomcat. The OS is Solaris 10.

Our application uses lot of _javascript_ and it appends parameters dynamically to the Action URL. Now the issue is some of the pages in the application are throwing 403 - Forbidden error and the pop ups in the application are showing a message "Due to the presence of characters known to be used in Cross SiteScripting attacks, access is forbidden. This web site does not allow Urlswhich might include embedded HTML tags."

I tried to google on this, but could not find any help. I am looking for a Apache configuration change which will allow these URLS to work.

Appreciate all your help!!

Thanks
-Hari