Re: is there any include or reference mechanism in apache to store common entries somewhere and include them in virtualhost

likai wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Right now, in my httpd.conf I have two sets of virtualhosts for two
> IPs. I just made a copy of the first one and change the IP to
> another. By doing this, I created a lot of duplicated entries. It may
> cause apache to load a lot of duplicated entries. And sometimes it
> cannot promise that the contents are the same with the two sets of
> virtualhosts.
>

> So is there any include or reference mechanism in apache?

You can include a configuration file into another, but what difference
does it make? The resulting config file will still have the same
complexity and changing in one place means that you can potentially
screw up something else in another place.

Davide

--
Windows isn't CrippleWare -- it's "Functionally Challenged".