is there any include or reference mechanism in apache to store common entries somewhere and include them in virtualhost

Hi,

Right now, in my httpd.conf I have two sets of virtualhosts for two IPs. I just made a copy of the first one and change the IP to another.
By doing this, I created a lot of duplicated entries.
It may cause apache to load a lot of duplicated entries.
And sometimes it cannot promise that the contents are the same with the two sets of virtualhosts.

Listen 443
<VirtualHost IP1:443>
ServerName IP1:443
XXXXXXXX
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost IP2:443>
ServerName IP2:443
XXXXXXXX
</VirtualHost>

So is there any include or reference mechanism in apache ?
Like storing the common entries in one place, and referencing or including these in the virtualhosts like described below.

<common>
xxxxxxxx
</common>

<virtualhost IP1:443>