Re: Apache 2.2

Michael Rogers wrote:
I am new to servers period!

Then start reading some documentation. There is a huge amount of documents available on Apache's web site, start from there.

One thing I found is if you make a mistake in the httpd.conf you may as well trash it copy a new one in it's place because it's never going to work if you don't.

In the beginning of that file there is a clear warning:

# Do NOT simply read the instructions in here without understanding
# what they do.  They're here only as hints or reminders.  If you are
# unsure consult the online docs. You have been warned.

Is there anyone out there that is willing to help me get this server going?

You can ask specific questions and get specific answer, otherwise the 'trash the whole thing' is the best course of action.

Davide

--
Had to give report over censorship today. So I put in a pr0n vid and
they made me turn it off.