Apache 2.2

Hi!

I am new to servers period!  I downloaded Apache 2xx because it was free and I don't have any money to pay for a better one.

So far I have not been able to get it to work.  If I can't get any help here to make this work I will simply have to trash it and forget about running my own server for my web site!

One thing I found is if you make a mistake in the httpd.conf you may as well trash it copy a new one in it's place because it's never going to work if you don't.

One I had it working as a Localhost but now I can't even do that!

I can't get it on the internet at all.

I have two domain names.  the one I am trying to get to work is www.michaelsrogers.com.  I put in under the server name like this; ServerName www.michaelsrogers.com:80

Is there anyone out there that is willing to help me get this server going?

Michael S. Rogers
(406) 967-2385

Web Sites: http://www.michaelsrogers.net & http://www.michaelsrogers.net/trainwreck/Wreck.html