RE: Apache + weblogic integration issue

Alec,

Why do you need WL 9.2 to talk HTTPS? Why don't you offload HTTPS
traffic from WL to Apache frontend only, and not between Apache
WL path.  Like:

User -> HTTPS -> Apache -> HTTP -> WL

Meaning make the traffic clear text between Apache and WL, especially if
they are on the same host.

So for HTTP port 80 (this is not tested, but for you to get the idea):

LoadModule weblogic_module modules/mod_wl_22.so
Listen 80

NameVirtualHost *:80

RewriteEngine on
#RewriteLogLevel 9
#RewriteLog YourRewrite.log

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerAdmin aaa@xxxxxx
        ServerName domain.ru

        # This will redirect to one of the virtual hosts
        # app1.domain.ru or app2.domain.ru below
        RewriteRule ^/(app[12])(.*) http://$1.domain.ru/$1$2 [P]
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerAdmin aaa@xxxxxx
        DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs"
        ServerName app1.domain.ru

        ErrorLog logs/fmtn.brr.ru-error.log
        CustomLog logs/fmtn.brr.ru-access.log common

        # This will handle if we got called:
        # http://app1.domain.ru or
        # http://domain.ru/app1
        RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/app1
        RewriteRule ^/(.*)$ /app1/$1 [PT]

        <Location /app1>
                <IfModule Mod_weblogic.c>
                        SetHandler weblogic-handler
                        WebLogicHost 192.168.0.1
                        WebLogicPort 7002
                        #SecureProxy ON
                        #TrustedCAFile "C:/bea/weblogic92/server/lib/trustedcafmtn.pem"
                        EnforceBasicConstraints OFF
                        #RequireSSLHostMatch false
                        # SSLHostMatchOID 30
                        Debug ALL
                        DebugConfigInfo ON
                        ErrorPage http://www.err.ru
                        WLLogFile "C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/logs/wl_proxy.log"
                        # Idempotent ON
                        # WLIOTimeoutSecs 100
                </IfModule>
        </Location>

</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerAdmin aaa@xxxxxx
        DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs"
        ServerName app2.domain.ru

        ErrorLog logs/app2.brr.ru-error.log
        CustomLog logs/app2.brr.ru-access.log common

        RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/app1
        RewriteRule ^/(.*)$ /app2/$1 [PT]

        <Location /app2>
                <IfModule Mod_weblogic.c>
                        SetHandler weblogic-handler
                        WebLogicHost 192.168.0.1
                        WebLogicPort 8002
                        #SecureProxy ON
                        #TrustedCAFile "C:/bea/weblogic92/server/lib/trustedcafmtn.pem"
                        EnforceBasicConstraints OFF
                        #RequireSSLHostMatch false
                        # SSLHostMatchOID 30
                        Debug ALL
                        DebugConfigInfo ON
                        ErrorPage http://www.err.ru
                        WLLogFile "C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/logs/wl_proxy.log"
                        # Idempotent ON
                        # WLIOTimeoutSecs 100
                </IfModule>
        </Location>
</VirtualHost>

You need the same for the HTTPS virtual hosts.

To proxy a WebLogic cluster use the WL directive WebLogicCluster
instead of WebLogicHost and WebLogicPort as:
WebLogicCluster 192.168.0.1:7001, 192.168.0.2:7001, 192.168.0.3:7001

Hope this helps.

Tamer