Re: Any Apache module load balancer with respect to time?

Thanks for all help.
Regards
-A

2008/5/19 Arnab Ganguly <aganguly01@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi Igor,
Thanks for the information.Let me try out the stuff and will update you.
Regards
-A

On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 4:17 PM, Igor Galić <i.galic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 14 May 2008 12:36:37 +0530
"Arnab Ganguly" <aganguly01@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi All,
> I am using mod_proxy_balancer in Apache Red-Hat 3.0 and mpm=worker.
> Just curious is it possible to configure a time to live value so that within
> that particular time all the request will be routed by the load balancer to
> a particular server.Once it expires it switches to some other server.
>
> What I saw the load balancing at present is having options of number of
> request and on the weight.Is there any option like time to live value?Let me
> know if any other module can bring me the above functionality.
> Thanks in advance.

I think mod_proxy's ProxyPass directive with it's flags should be able to get this done:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/mod/mod_proxy.html#ProxyPass

> Regards
> -A

So long,