external access error

I had originally installed Apache server version 2.2.8 along with PHP and MySQL, but could not configure PHP to read the database.  I uninstalled the individual components and instead installed wampserver 2.0.  Everything works fine when accessing the server as localhost, but I am unable to access the server using my domain name.  In my error log, I am receiving the following:

[error] [client 127.0.0.1] client denied by server configuration: C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation, referer: http://localhost:8080/logs/

This error points to my original configuration file, not the current location of "C:/wamp/bin/apache/apache2.2.8/conf".  I have tried uninstalling wamp, clearing the registries, and reinstalling wamp, but the result was the same.  I do not know why the original configuration path is still being referenced.  Thanks for your time and help.

grajaste