Re: .htaccess for script aliased directories‏

2008/4/25 Pam Astor <pamastor@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

>  OK thanks, I tried again, this time I added to my virtualdomain .conf file
>  the below, and I am still having the same problem...
>
>  <Directory /home/mydirectory/www/awstats>

There's really only two things that are likely to explain that:

1. The directory you entered above is not the correct path; or
2. The conf file you are editting is not being read.

Check 1 by requesting a file that you know doesn't exist and check the
error log to see what path apache is searching in. Check 2 by putting
a deliberate syntax error in the conf file, restart the server, and
make sure apache fails to start with an error.

Joshua.