From: jslive@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:jslive@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joshua
Slive
Sent: 21. huhtikuuta 2008 16:36
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  How to turn off xml parser on linux apache

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 7:12 AM, Mika Tapio Tuhkanen
<mika.tapio.tuhkanen@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I can't open/read xml-file that is on linux apache server. Xml is
valid
> (checked) and it can be opened with windows apache. I found that the
> solution could be to turn off xml parser but I can't seem to find
where or
> what config file modify. I need xml file to create flash charts on web
> pages.

Apache does not do any xml parsing of output content by default. So
either you have some third-party module configured to parse xml, or
you are misdiagnosing the problem in some other way.

Perhaps if you told us exactly what you were seeing when you try to
request the xml file, including relevant access and error log
messages, we might have more ideas.

Joshua.