Re: url redirection

Hello again,

I read the document and I did not get the correlation
with my case.

you said
> the case. You can check that simply by looking at
> the source code of
> the content sent back to your browser and see if it
> makes sense in the
> context of the current URL.

All I can say is that if I use [R=301,L], the rewrite
works perfectly.

If I use [P,L], the forwarding does not work: 2 frames
are indeed displayed but the pages are not. These 2
pages are jsp and they are not displayed because they
are fetched in apache while they should be fetched
from the tomcat webapps. Is this what you meant by
"broken links"?

Can you please also clarify what you want me to check?

thanks a lot.