Re: SSL LDAP Connections on Win32

> Yes.  I've used the Novell LDAP tool, JXplorer, and other tools for testing
> (as well as my own Java, .NET, and the Novell CAPI and everything works fine
> exception that Apache module.

Not immediately clear to me how many of those use the same win32 ldap
library (depends.exe would know for any native windows program, java
and the novell stuff likely using their own lib...)

That would be exactly none of them.  I'm sure the .NET library is than the SDK Apache is compiled against.  Which is why I was considering doing my own compile, but compiling against the Novell SDK instead (which is supported by the apr_utils).  But I was hoping some fix for this was available, because I really don't want to depart from the GA release.

--
Eric Covener
covener@xxxxxxxxx