url containing %2F / mod_rewrite

Hi there!

I know this topic has already been discussed in the past since I've just
digged more than 2 hours in various archive without finding any solution
to this problem. I'm using apache as a proxy to another web server,
using mod_rewrite/mod_proxy. I need urls like :

  http://test.fr/%2Fhome

to be transfered to the underlying server with undecoded %2F. I've added

  AllowEncodedSlashes On

to my config, but mod_rewrite keep seing the %2F decoded, eg /home, and
I can't find any way to get the raw uri (without any encoding/decoding
processed) and give it as input to my rewrite rules. I know that %2F may
cause security issues, but that's not the point here, I only want apache
to act as a good software doing what I'm asking it to do ;) Any hint on
how can I acheive this ?

Thanks in advance
Python et calcul scientifique:           http://www.logilab.fr/science