Re: AuthBasicProvider ldap dbd not failing through

I shudder to think about doing this for 720 medical students, some 1200 house staff, another 1000 or so affiliated faculty. However, being that you mention "file" below, it's worth exploring if I can set up AuthBasicProvider with a null or empty file [AuthBasicProvider file ldap dbd] so that ldap and dbd are not 1st on the list.

Thanks,
-bill