Re: apache freezes the virtual machine.

On Dec 18, 2007 12:33 AM, Joshua Slive <joshua@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

The only thing we know here is that for some reason apache is sucking
up tons of memory under a specific circumstance. This is likely due to
a bug in one of your programs that is running under apache (a php
script, for example), but could also be due to a bug in apache httpd
intself or in some third-party module you are running.

One useful tool to figure out what request is triggering the problem
is mod_log_forensic. But without more debugging, there is nothing we
can suggest.

Hi Joshua

Thanks for the reply ok will try to grab more data so that we can figure out the problem. Would you please tell me do i have to add "ForensicLog logs/forensic_log" to all  v.host s configs under /etc/httpd/conf.d ?

Thanks. Askar