Re: mod_filter: and conjunction between two filters

How it should work:
FilterProvider foo LAYOUT resp=Content-Encoding !$gzip
FilterProvider addcomment foo resp=Content-Type $text/html

i.e. once you've declared foo, you can chain it by using it
as a provider for your new filter.

The bad news (speaking from memory) is, I don't think that's
fully implemented as of now (did you try it?).  I don't think
I recollect seeing anyone ask for it before you did
This unfortunately does not work. And it does not only not work, it segfaults every apache process, which is "affected" by the directive.
Who could I ask about implementing this feature?

This is what I tried:
FilterProvider gzip LAYOUT resp=Content-Encoding $!gzip
FilterProvider addcomment gzip resp=Content-Type $text/html

Regards,
Samy