Re: Need help with enabling index.cgi on CentOS

On 23 Nov 2007, at 17:57, Scott Ehrlich wrote:
I have a new install of CentOS 5 32-bit, and installed bugzilla and phpmyadmin from their respective source web pages, performing a yum install for everything else.

I am now unable to get bugzilla's index.cgi page to appear correctly. After fighting to get the mysql database for bugzilla created, visiting the machine's bugzilla/index.cgi page only shows the file's contents.

How do I need to install, or what parameters in my /etc/httpd/conf/ httpd.conf file?

It would probably help to detail what you've done so far, which guides you've read and what's not working (with appropriate messages from your error log). Otherwise there's nothing we can do except reproduce bugzilla's installation instructions.

I did find that group 'other' had nothing, so I changed it to o+rw recursively, but that didn't seem to help.

What made you think that'd help?

I have restarted the apache daemon after each change.

Here is the apache info, if it helps:

[root@localhost bugzilla]# httpd -version
Server version: Apache/2.2.3
Server built:   Jun 26 2007 19:26:32
[root@localhost bugzilla]#

Again, that's not nearly enough information for us to be able to diagnose a problem.

--
noodl