Apache 2.2.6 mod_proxy EAServer

Title: Apache 2.2.6 mod_proxy EAServer

Hi,

I have upgraded from Apache 2.2.2 to Apache 2.2.6.  I have Apache in front of our Application Server (EAServer) and I use mod_proxy to pass all requests from Apache on through to EAServer.  After I upgraded from 2.2.2 to 2.2.6 I now get errors when I try to pass on certain requests to EAServer.  This is only happening on a Win32 version of Apache/EAServer.

The specific error is that when I make a request from Apache to EAServer for a jsp that is not already precompiled, Apache immediately gets back a 502 error.  When I make a second request for the resource after it has been compiled on the EAServer end it comes back successful.

Since I did not upgrade EAServer, Im thinking that it must be something different in either how Apache is passing the request, or how long it is waiting for EAServer to respond.

Is anyone aware of changes that were made to mod_proxy that might cause this to happen?

Thanks,

Jerry