RE: apache 2.2.4 and ldap on solaris 10 sparc

Not sure if I should pipe in here. You need an LDAPSDK.

1) Get OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org
2) Unpack OpenLDAP
3) cd OpenLDAP source dir
4) ./configure --prefix=/opt/openldap --disable-slapd --disable-slurpd
5) make ; make install

Then point your Apache HTTPD config options at /opt/openldap

 --enable-ldap=shared \
        --enable-authnz-ldap=shared \
        --with-ldap \
        --with-ldap-dir=/opt/openldap \
        --with-ldap-include=/opt/openldap/include \
        --with-ldap-lib=/opt/openldap/lib \

Thanks.

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007, Stusynski, Dan wrote:

> 1] Not sure how APR handles that. Maybe someone else can comment. It
> would appear that it gets ignored.
>
> 2] Yes. You can then configure the directives to point to a MS ADS LDAP
> server after your rebuild Apache.
>
> Dan Stusynski

"Mon aéroglisseur est plein d'anguilles"
John P. Dodge
Boeing Shared Services