From: gerocoma-forophp@xxxxxxxxx
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 11:50:23 AM (GMT-0600) America/Chicago
Subject:  Supporting two PHP installations

Hi,

Is it possible to have php4 and php5 installed into
the same apache installation telling apache that
some files should be executed using php4 and some
others using php5 even if they all have the same
extension (.php)?

I'm thinking about 2 virtual hosts or applying some
directory rules or listening to different ports...
but not sure....

We'll use Windows 2000 + Apache 2.

Thanks ;-)