Re: Multiple concurrent instances of apache

Thanks Brian,

I'll give it a whirl...

Pretty sure I bound tightly to IPs as in

127.0.0.1:80
127.0.0.1:443

and

xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8080
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:4343

Will make sure...

The link you sent looks very appealing though and will have a look at
it - Thanks!

Will let you know how I fare.

Cheers and thanks again,

Ian