Re: ProxyPassReverse not working as documented??? (Apache 2.2)

Thanx Joshua,

    I do have the mod_proxy_html going now and it works as expected. You're right about "not rewriting URL references inside html" as being pretty categorical - but we tend to see what we want to see and that following sentence implied just what I was looking for so I was perfectly capable of ignoring the prior inconvenient bit. :)

    -- Ben