Re: ProxyPassReverse not working as documented??? (Apache 2.2)

On 9/28/07, proteus guy <proteusguy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I did read it (over and over again :) ) but it appears I was thrown off by
> the very next sentence that interprets the sentence you refer to as only
> applying to links in pages that contain absolute URLs which is not, as
> you've clarified, what it means at all. Pardon the confusion... perhaps that
> entry could be made a little more explicit?

Ok. Sorry for my slightly snarky response. But your problem is in the
interpretation of the term "relative URL". This is referring to URLs
that don't start with a slash, rather than URLs that don't start with
a hostname and scheme. And anyway, the sentence just before this says
"nor will it rewrite URL references inside HTML pages", which is
pretty clear and categorical in itself.