RE: trouble sending environmental variable

PassEnv should work (nb spelling...) - provided the start-up shell also
has LD_LIBRARY_PATH set.

> Can you
> suggest anything I can try, and can you tell me how to
> verify that the environmental variable was really set?

Make a CGI script that just pipes out the values to STDOUT. Eg,
`printenv` or the %Env hash in perl...

> Thanks
> John

> Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo!
> Autos new Car Finder tool.
> http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your system. Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through their networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be the views of the sender's company.