Re: configuration issue

After playing around with this for another half day, I finally got what Eric meant -- so I tried it, like this:

        <Directory "/Library/WebServer/Documents/phpmad">
##              Order allow,deny
##              Allow from all
                CosignProtected On
##              AllowOverride AuthConfig
                AuthType Cosign
##              AuthAuthoritative On
## AuthGroupFile /Library/WebServer/Documents/phpmad/ okay_groups
                Require user cafrica
##              Require group webusers
##              Options All -Indexes +ExecCGI +Includes +MultiViews
##              Satisfy any
        </Directory>

We get through Cosign, but for some reason the directory is still off- limits.

As you can see from the ## commented lines, we've tried a number of configuration options. We also read more on apache authorization, cosign, and the various directives. We've googled for the error and read dozens of web sites about it.

Can anyone see the error?

--
Chris Africa
Web Project Manager