Re: Re: SSL and virtual hosts

Well, as the post say,

"In certain specific circumstances, it is acceptable to use a single SSL
configuration for several virtual hosts. In particular, this will work if
the SSL certificate applies to all the virtual hosts. For example, this will
work if:
  1.. All the VirtualHosts are within the same domain, eg: one.example.com
and two.example.com "

and as Grant says the purpose of the ssl cert is to ensure you are
connecting to a certain domain. in the case of one.example.com and
two.example.com, they are the same domains, but different sub-domains.

And as Bill states above one can have a cert (bought from GoDaddy.com)
allowing several subdomains to use the same ssl cert.
My question is if anyone knows how to create it on your own?

regards
totte